With over 260 communities in the U.S., Holiday Retirement has a robust and active collection of suppliers providing everything needed to create a comfortable lifestyle for our senior residents. Holiday Retirement’s Procurement strategy seeks to build strong relationships with its suppliers and employ best practices in sourcing to drive maximum value for Holiday communities and its residents.
Holiday’s sourcing guidelines are built on the foundations of efficiency and continuous improvement.
What does Holiday buy?
Below are just some of the products and services which Holiday purchases.
- Food and Beverage
- Food Services Equipment and Smallwares
- Engineering, Building, and Construction
- Administrative, Professional, and Financial Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Cleaning Chemicals and Sanitizing Systems
- Property Services & Grounds Care
- Kitchen and Laundry Appliances
- Kitchen Equipment, Laundry Appliances, and HVAC Systems
- Facility Maintenance Products and Services
- Capital items (i.e. HVAC, Roofing, Paving)
- MRO Supplies
- Medical supplies
- Fire & Life Safety Products and Services
- Housekeeping and Cleaning Supplies
- Office supplies and equipment
- IT services, computer hardware and software
- Printing services
- Marketing Services and promotional items
- Travel Services (air transportation, hotels, rental cars and meeting spaces)
- Logistics and Shipping Services
- Temporary Staffing Services
- Resident Enrichment Products and Services
- Furniture and Fixtures
Register with Us
If you are interested in applying to become a Holiday supplier, please complete our Supplier Application.
Your completed application will be added to a master database of potential suppliers and reviewed by our procurement staff who will then contact you.
The submission of your profile does not automatically grant you approved supplier status with Holiday Retirement. Procurement Services uses this database to find potential new suppliers to meet the expressed needs of our residents.
If we are interested in doing business with your company, you will be contacted by the buyer who handles your commodity.
Thank you for your interest in Holiday Retirement